1. LBSS offers a 10-day return policy on selected items based on manufacturer return policies. You must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before shipping your product back to LBSS. Returns may not be accepted without a valid RMA number. For faster service, please have the following information on hand when calling for an RA number: customer name, invoice number, and the reason for the return.
2. All products returned MUST: be 100 percent complete and contain ALL original product boxes with the original UPC code, packing materials and any other documentation included with the original shipment.
3. Shipping charges on returned items are the customer's responsibility; LBSS will match the shipping method and pay for shipping on replacement or exchange item(s).
4. For your protection, we strongly recommend you fully insure your return shipment in case of loss or damage . Please use a carrier that is able to provide you with proof of delivery.
5. If you receive damaged merchandise, it is best to REFUSE the package back to the carrier attempting delivery. If you accept the package, make sure the damage is noted on the carrier's delivery record in order for LBSS to file a damage claim. Save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in. Notify LBSS immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and we will assist you further with the damaged merchandise. If you do not notify LBSS of damaged goods within the first 5 days of arrival, our regular return policy will override any claim of damage, and will fall under all current manufacturer restrictions. Contact Customer Relations at 800-706-2480 for more information concerning this policy.
6. DEFECTIVE returns can be returned directly to LBSS within 10 days from the invoice date, at LBSS's discretion for: credit, replacement, exchange or repair.
7. NON-DEFECTIVE returns can be accepted directly by LBSS within 10 days from the invoice date, at LBSS's discretion for: credit, exchange. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject to a 10 percent restocking fee.
8. LBSS reserves the right to authorize product returns beyond 10 days from the invoice date. IF the product is accepted after 10 days, credit will be issued toward FUTURE PURCHASES ONLY. Original shipping charges are not refunded on returned items. A 10% restocking fee may apply.